Never forget the real reason the hawks want to bomb Iraq: Because they have turned the US military into a mercenary army bowing down to the Saudis and Qataris and do whatever they tell the US to do.
Now you know why Obama was always bowing to them every time he got near them.
And what the Saudis and the Qataris want is to run a liquefied natural gas pipeline up the west side of Syria through Turkey and into Europe to sell their LNG in competition with Russia, who currently monopolizes the European market.
Let that paragraph burn into your mind; everything else the politicians say is the reason for this relentless campaign to start another war are pure, unadulterated, lies.
Over 100,000 people have died in Syria's civil war. Are we so dumb as to believe that this latest 1,400 killed is somehow a moral outrage and the other 98,600 killed by both sides isn't?
Or that the US murdering innocent men, women, and children isn't a moral outrage? Or when Al Qaeda affiliated Al Nurser jihadists mow down innocent Christians in their own village that isn't a moral outrage either? But when Assad kills them then it's a moral outrage.
I never thought I'd live in a country run by murderers prostituting themselves without any conscience, shame, or guilt, for the money of heathen Muslims.
After this debacle by Obama and Kerry, people around the world correctly assess that America is run by amoral opportunists - who are really very dumb, naive, bottom-tier hacks.
My biggest regret is thinking I might see the dissolution of the America of our founders, changing into an authoritarian state that would make Hitler and Stalin smile in proud admiration.
Courtesy of ZeroHedge.com
Update, or this is how chaos becomes total Bazooko circus:
- SYRIAN OPPOSITION SAYS U.S. ‘INACTIONS IS NOT AN OPTION’.
* * *
From the need to teach Syria (and all global chemical weapons using despots) a lesson they won't forget to losing 'allies' to bluffing Russia to deal-or-no-deal, strike request or no strike request, the bluster from the US administration has now devolved into total chaos. As the following headlines from the last week attest to - it seems no one knows what is really occurring. So do we want the ability to strike but but not use it? We have to strike to teach them a lesson but a political solution is preferable? We would like congressional approval but don't need it. Everything has changed and yet nothing has changed?
- *OBAMA SAYS WORLD SHOULDN'T `FIND REASON NOT TO ACT' ON SYRIA
- *OBAMA SAYS WORLD NEEDS TO MAKE `TOUGH CHOICES' ON THREATS
- *OBAMA SAYS FAILURE TO RESPOND SENDS SIGNAL TO `ROGUE NATIONS'
- *OBAMA SAYS USE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS THREAT TO GLOBAL PEACE
- *OBAMA SAYS HE'S `NOT ITCHING' FOR MILITARY ACTION IN SYRIA
- *OBAMA BELIEVES ACTION MUST BE TAKEN ON SYRIA, CARNEY SAYS
- *KERRY SAYS OBAMA'S FIRST PRIORITY IS DIPLOMACY ON SYRIA
- *OBAMA WANTS SYRIA THREAT OF FORCE ON THE TABLE, KERRY SAYS
- *KERRY SAYS THREAT MORE EFFECTIVE IF CONGRESS STANDS WITH OBAMA
- *KERRY SAYS CAN'T AFFORD `EVERYDAY USE' OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS
- *KERRY SAYS OBAMA SEEKING CONGRESS VOTE WAS `GUT' DECISION
- *KERRY SAYS SYRIA CONFLICT REQUIRES POLITICAL SOLUTION
- *SYRIA HAS `VERY THREATENING' STOCK OF CHEMICAL ARMS, KERRY SAYS
- *KERRY SAYS PROPOSAL MUST BE REAL, VERIFIABLE, NOT DELAY TACTIC
- *KERRY SAYS `WHAT ASSAD HAS DONE DIRECTLY EFFECTS' U.S. SECURITY
- *NOTHING HAS CHANGED ON AUTHORIZATION REQUEST, KERRY SAYS
- OBAMA ADMINISTRATION STILL SEEKING CONGRESSIONAL AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF FORCE IN SYRIA DESPITE CHANCE OF DIPLOMATIC DEAL -KERRY
- OBAMA SAID TO AGREE TO UN DISCUSSION ON RUSSIA SYRIA PLAN: AP
- OBAMA MAY WANT TO TALK TO CONGRESSIONAL LEADERSHIP ABOUT 'WHEN AND HOW' CONGRESS ACTS - KERRY SAYS
- PROPOSED U.S. MILITARY ACTION AGAINST SYRIA NOT DESIGNED TO TOPPLE
ASSAD, BUT WOULD DEGRADE HIS MILITARY AND FORCE HIM TO NEGOTIATE -KERRY
See - clear as day what the US 'strategy' is...