Unbelievable. Truly, absolutely, unbelievable.
John Kerry, after saying this morning that the US demanded Syria give up its chemical weapons to international supervision for destruction in order to kill the chance of military intervention by the US, and after Vladimir Putin got Syria to say "Yes," Kerry comes back and says that he was just saying that rhetorically, and it was not a serious proposal.
Has the world ever seen bigger idiots than Kerry and Obama?
It is now impossible for the Congress to grant Obama permission to bomb a country to "teach it a lesson" about using chemical weapons after that country has agreed to get rid of its chemical weapons, and won't have any to use again.
But the truth is that the US Congress is so completely corrupt, and in the pocket of the Saudis and the Qataris who have bought it off with decades of massive campaign and other contributions, that this dramatic coup for peace will be ignored by it, and by the Nobel Peace Prize winner, Obama.
And what of Kerry? Does this fool think he is playing games with his Harvard drinking buddies when he makes such a proposal on the world stage - then says, in effect, he was just joking?
Note to Kerry: You're the joke. You are an incompetent pretender to international stature. You have just exceeded even the best efforts of Obama to destroy America's world reputation.
Congratulations. John Kerry.
You have made America the world's dunce.
In a day filled with one another surreal manifestation of the absolute idiocy and stupidity of the US state department, which has now become a proxy of the Saudi Arabian petroleum and Qatari gas lobby, it only made sense to end on the absolutely lowest note possible:
- U.S. SECRETARY OF STATE JOHN KERRY TOLD LAVROV HIS COMMENTS ABOUT SYRIA AVERTING U.S. STRIKE BY TURNING OVER CHEMICAL WEAPONS WERE RHETORICAL, U.S. OFFICIAL SAYS
- KERRY TOLD RUSSIA'S LAVROV IN TELEPHONE CALL THAT HIS COMMENTS WERE NOT MEANT TO BE A PROPOSAL, U.S. OFFICIAL SAYS
- KERRY TOLD LAVROV OF HIS SERIOUS SKEPTICISM WHEN LAVROV OFFERED TO EXPLORE THE IDEA, U.S. OFFICIAL SAYS
- KERRY TOLD LAVROV THE UNITED STATES IS NOT GOING TO "PLAY GAMES" BUT IF THERE WAS A SERIOUS PROPOSAL U.S. WOULD TAKE A LOOK AT IT
- KERRY TOLD LAVROV THE IDEA WILL NOT BE A REASON TO DELAY OBAMA ADMINISTRATION EFFORTS TO SECURE CONGRESSIONAL AUTHORIZATION TO USE FORCE AGAINST SYRIA
- Kerry to Syria: Turn over your chemical weapons!
- Syria to Kerry: Ok
- Kerry to Syria: I was being rhetorical. We will just bomb you anyway, as soon as we are done gassing you.