Thursday, September 5, 2013

Democrat guru James Carville: Blame Bush for Syria mess

Hard to believe that the Dems can always go on record blaming Bush for anything that they mess up.

But the epitome of this syndrome is James Carville saying that Bush is the reason that Syria is such a mess today.

Here's the video.

Kenneth




BILL O'REILLY: I think you've got to take emotion out of the equation. I see a lot of that emotion. I mean, Barbara Boxer, for example, would never support an action against Syria if Mitt Romney were president. Never in a million years. The only reason she is doing it is to help Obama.

On the other side, you have Republicans -- Ronald Reagan, if he were president, would get Assad like that. He would. He would get Assad. And you would have most conservatives line up against -- for Ronald Reagan, in support of Ronald Reagan. But the element here, Carville, is that many people think that Barack Obama is incompetent and he can't -- he can't do this.

JAMES CARVILLE: Well, I will definitely -- he's handled the Middle East pretty well so far. Bin Laden --

O'REILLY: Really? You really think so.

CARVILLE: Yeah. We have had revolutions in Tunisia and Egypt, all across the place. Again.

O'REILLY: Libya a mess. Iran is defiant.

CARVILLE: Come on, look. When is all of this -- when was it not? I mean, Gaddafi is gone. It is a mess, I agree with that. But, you know what, it's a mess and we haven't lost any kids over there which says something and --

O'REILLY: I'm not sure that's a litmus test, it doesn't seem to be any clear vision on the part of President Obama. He doesn't have -- 'here is what I want.' He doesn't have that.

CARVILLE: You know, what I would say and maybe a little bit of a different view here. I think what really is freaking people out is the incompetence of the Bush administration in Iraq.

O'REILLY: You're going to blame Bush?

CARVILLE: Of course, the Iraq thing is why people have so much trepidation about going into Syria. They said the last time we went over there, look what happened. I really think this has something to do with it.

No comments: